Subsequent LIVE workshop – The connection between perception and well being
My next live workshop appointment is Wednesday 1 – 2.30 p.m. Eastern Time, August 21 and 28, 2019. A total of two 90-minute sessions. (A recorded version is also available so that you can study the materials at a time that suits you.)
A few years ago, I received feedback that many of you had a keen interest in a reduced-cost, nominal-cost program that addressed the connection between our Christian faith and our health. That's why I developed this two-day workshop, which covers the core content of the Faith and Health Ambassador course and the PathWay 2 holistic Bible study.
Understanding the Relationship Between Faith and Health – The connection of the points between the Christian faith and your health is a three-hour workshop carried out over two consecutive weeks. Each of the two sessions lasts 90 minutes.
What you will learn and discover:
- How your beliefs, thoughts, attitudes, behaviors and relationships affect your mind, soul and body.
- How unhealthy and wrong relationships with God, yourself and others – as well as the state of your emotional heart – are the cause of many unhealthy behaviors and poor health.
- What poorly managed life stressors can affect your unhealthy behavior and physical health?
- How certain spiritual risk factors can negatively affect the health of all of you.
- What biblical principles are the spiritual solutions to these prevailing spiritual risk factors?
"Thanks a lot for this life changing information! I honestly believe that I now have a deeper understanding between my physical and mental health. I can look back This workshop was the milestone that changed my life considerably! I pray that others will take it so that they can be helped too. “Joyce Whitted
The cost is $ 19.99
All details of the workshop – as well as the registration and payment forms – can be found under this link.
I hope you are attending this upcoming workshop.
Have a nice day!